Hilo oficial 1.6

Tema en 'The Division 1' iniciado por avalaaancha, 15 Dic 2016.

1. Gromenauer

Gromenauer Moderador Miembro del equipo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Los precios van a subir mucho, además está lo de recalibraciones gratis a partir de las cinco primeras realizadas, este es otro factor a tener en cuenta.

Yo tengo en el banco casi 400 millones, y no sirven para nada.

2. Morrfo

Morrfo Esperanza de Nueva York

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ten en cuenta que las recalibraciones no son gratis a partir de la quinta, solo que no suben más de precio a partir de la quinta

A Jano, MP28 y Suarez-Spain les gusta esto.
  3. cruddieX

cruddieX Capitán de Tropa

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Eso de los créditos fénix esta muy bien, cada día me gasto 1000 en 5 cajas de equipo verde jeje, unas cuantas pasadas a lexington se recuperan como si nada esos créditos, saludos.

4. VSengir

VSengir Esperanza de Nueva York

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Gratis.... Creo que no. ;)

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

A MP28 le gusta esto.
  5. Valthor

Valthor Capitán de Tropa

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Gromenauer te equivocas y mucho.
    Lo que va a ocurrir con las recalibraciones es que el precio se va a ver incrementado hasta la quinta recalibración, a partir de ahí el coste con el que se quedó esa quinta recalibración será el que pagues cada vez que le des al botoncito. Esto lo hacen para evitar que llegues a pagar 20.000.000 o 30.000.000 de créditos normales por una recalibración.
    No es lo mismo que el coste no se vaya a incrementar que el que vaya a ser 0.
    No te puedes fiar de lo que se ve en el PTS, que ahí todas las recalibraciones son gratis, pero es un servidor de pruebas y han hecho eso para que la gente pueda optimizar su equipo sin problemas.

glorfindel, Jano, Morrfo y otra persona les gusta esto.
  6. Gromenauer

Gromenauer Moderador Miembro del equipo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Pues lo había entendido mal. Pero con el nuevo método, si ese es el definitivo, me parece muy barato, un chollo.

7. Valthor

Valthor Capitán de Tropa

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Seguro????, yo en el PTS he necesitado de más de 40 recalibraciones para conseguir poner un STAT por encima de 1265.
    Que el precio no suba de manera exponencial no quiere decir que no puedas arruinarte recalibrando.

A MP28 le gusta esto.
  8. Isaacmg

Isaacmg Agente Famosillo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Vamos que va a ser el timo de la estampita,te bajo el coste y te aumento el numero de intentos para sacar el atributo que necesitemos.Bueno pues ahorraremos mas aun jejeje.

A MP28 le gusta esto.
  9. SkArPoX

SkArPoX Agente The Division

Me Gusta recibidos:
    En este momento estan actualizando al PTS 4, he buscado la informacion del contenido o de los cambios pero no encuentro nada. Espero no lo hayan roto mas de lo que ya estaba.

[​IMG]

10. SkArPoX

SkArPoX Agente The Division

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Estos son los cambios del PTS 4

Patch Notes – PTS 4 – February 7th
    Agents,

Today we are releasing PTS4 for Last Stand and Update 1.6, planned to be the final version of this testing cycle. With it, we are mostly tweaking what we established during the previous phases and we will not be doing any drastic changes in this iteration of the PTS.

We still want your feedback on Last Stand and Update 1.6, so please join us on the forums and make your voice heard! Your discussions and feedback continue to be invaluable to us.

Last Stand

Normalization

With PTS4, normalization will roll the max stat for all gear bonuses, gear mods, performance mods and weapons mods – in addition to the previous max rolls for major stats, weapon damage and weapon attributes – which means that your entire character will be scaled to a fully min-maxed 256 build. Your goal when putting together a build for Last Stand should now be completely focused around creating a build that suits your playstyle, instead of only trying to find a build where the stats are rolled fully to your advantage.

• Normalization now rolls the max Gear Score 256 stat for
      • Your Gear major/minor bonuses
      • Gear Mods
      • Performance Mods
      • Weapon Mods
      • Major stats
      • Weapon damage
      • Weapon attributes

Fortifications

We have always wanted fortifications to help a solo player defend a tactical location, especially if the attacking team was not approaching tactically. With the previous tuning players were able to tank and heal against the turrets but the actual Time to Kill for the turret was fairly long. We are making the turrets more lethal if attackers are not playing smart, which should also help solo defenders hold down their home tactical location. The Pulse fortifications have not been changed.
    • The damage of the turret fortifications has increased by 40%. The health of the turret fortifications has decreased by 25%.

Join on the Fly

The issues we had with joining a Last Stand match already in progress during PTS2 have been resolved, and you are once again able to join on the fly. Also, players who joined as a group should no longer randomly be split up at the end of a match.

• You can now join a Last Stand match already in progress again.

Mercy Rule

We continue to tweak the Mercy Rule and we will continue to adjust it as we gather more data. For now, we want to try to keep it more aggressive and see what players think. We would love to hear your feedback on this aspect.
    • Mercy Rule now activates at 10 minutes instead of eight.

Personal Score

Up until now, the scores used to calculate rewards at the end of the match were placeholders until we had more data on what kind of scores we could expect during a match. With PTS4, the score thresholds for Last Stand rewards have been increased. If your team wins the match, you will always get a win cache, no matter your personal score.
    • The Last Stand score thresholds are now 3000 for 1 cache, 6000 for 2 caches and 15 000 for three caches.

Game changes

Combat

Time to Kill was too fast during PTS3 and didn’t give enough time to work skills into encounters, so we’re lowering the PvP damage multiplier in PTS4. This change is subtle and should not dramatically affect the current pace of PvP. Additionally, with the updated normalization discussed above, players are going to be more lethal in general, which means we need to pull back the Time to Kill slightly.
    • The PvP damage multiplier has been lowered from 0.46 to 0.42. This change applies to both Last Stand and the Dark Zone.

Weapons

Historian
    The Historian has been given back its base damage, which means that headshots and critical hit chance will once again have an effect on its performance. As noted during PTS3, the idea is to have a weapon that scales very well with Firearms, so we have given its explosive damage a further boost.
    • The explosive damage will now equal 700% of the user’s Firearms.

SMGs
    During the testing of normalization in Last Stand, we had the opportunity to observe legacy SMGs that still had Critical Hit Chance on them in action. While we had initially planned to remove those weapons from the game, we realized that they were in a good place and that people really liked playing with them. Because of this, we decided to give back Critical Hit Chance to all SMGs instead.
    • SMGs have been given back their Critical Hit Chance, with a maximum roll of around 22%.

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug in Last Stand where the player’s Last Stand rank was not displayed correctly.
    • Fixed a bug in Last Stand where the player would not receive credit for reviving teammates using Support Station.
    • Fixed bugs in Last Stand where the scoreboard would not display correctly.
    • Fixed a bug where players would be stuck at a vendor if the group leader canceled matchmaking for Last Stand.
    • Fixed a bug in Last Stand where kill notifications while the Points for Kills perk was active did not display correctly for the opposing team.
    • Fixed a bug in Last Stand where the player would spawn in the Dark Zone next time they log in after using Alt-F4 to quit the game.
    • Players can no longer open caches when in a Last Stand match.
    • Fixed a bug with Mobile Cover where talents Adept, Competent and Capable would stay active until either the cover was destroyed or the player changed cover.
    • Fixed a bug where sometimes the player would lose input functionality after closing the stash.
    • Fixed a bug where backpack skins did not display properly on the NinjaBike messenger bag on female characters.
    • Fixed a bug where your Turret and Seeker Mines would attack your own Support Station when Rogue.
    • Fixed an issue with the Distracted talent where it would always be active when shooting at an enemy’s body even if no status effects were active.
    • Fixed a bug where Banshee’s Shadow 4-piece bonus would stop working after changing phases.
    • Fixed a vendor bug where the player was unable to use the mouse to select the item they wanted to buy.
    • Fixed a bug where the LMB pants awarded from Legendary missions looked different on female character models.
    • Fixed a bug where the Defibrillator’s heal over time would not be renewed on multiple uses of the skill.
    • Fixed a bug where Seeker Mines with the Airburst mod would stay active even after being hit by an EMP effect.
    • Fixed a bug where a Favorited item could be accidentally marked as junk.
    • Fixed a bug where the Premium vendor would lose functionality if all items were bought.
    • Fixed a bug where the Signature skill cooldown would not update on the party’s UI if used outside of party range.
    • Fixed a bug where Dark Zone leaderboards would not display.
    • Fixed a bug with the Chromatic aberration graphical setting.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569816-Patch-Notes-–-PTS-4-–-February-7th

A avalaaancha le gusta esto.
  11. glorfindel

glorfindel Azote de Rikers

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Vuelve disparo critico a los subfusiles...la mejor noticia

12. Darkbullyeray

Darkbullyeray Capitán de Tropa

Me Gusta recibidos:
    No lo digas muy alto jejjejjeje

A glorfindel y avalaaancha les gusta esto.
  13. avalaaancha

avalaaancha Salón de la Fama

Me Gusta recibidos:
    La MP7 de secundaria que llevo dejará de estar de adorno?

Creo que me la dieron el cambiazo por una de cartón piedra en alguna actualización jaja

A Darkbullyeray le gusta esto.
  14. glorfindel

Me Gusta recibidos:
    O eso o piensas que es un mp7 y la que llevas es una porra...Jajajajajajaja

15. avalaaancha

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Yo extensible solo en la moto y de verdad

A MP28 le gusta esto.
  16. glorfindel

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Para romper retrovisores pillin jajajajaj

17. avalaaancha

Me Gusta recibidos:
    No, soy de respetar la propiedad ajena, es para que respeten la mia....pero bueno, que nos vamos del tema!!!

18. glorfindel

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Sí por favor no me desvirtues el tema o hablo con el moderador jajaja

Yo ahora con esto del subfusil me cogen y me ponen mi atacante cómo estaba en su día y todos contentos jajajaja.

Eso si esto puede venir genial con el set del escudo eh

19. Justerini55

Justerini55 Capitán de Tropa

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ya sabía yo que esto te iba a gustar a ti y a patriota no sé qué tenéis con los subs jajajaja

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

A glorfindel le gusta esto.
  20. Isaacmg

Isaacmg Agente Famosillo

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Esperemos que lo equilibren,imaginar unsibfusil con el 22% mas el 7 de del talento etc puede ser una locura.

Compartir esta página